Delhi 2 Dubai: 1 Way Ticket

Delhi 2 Dubai: 1 Way Ticket

Saturday 23 June 2007

home alone


Is it so difficult to find a decent home in the city

the whole world seems to own one and all of them bought it much cheaper than what they offer now for but they still don't go so well

For one thing - the paperworx

No body comes out clean here

can no one be trusted?

and if the bubble bursts--- it will be the worst ever

come to think of it Of all people going 100 km from the city to buy a house

Neemrana--- the most fuck all of all places

and they call it an investment

Go to Hell!

Don't blame me as I am frustrated

One I have to deal with those bastards that call themselves Property Dealers

A nasty lot Goodfornothings who don't have a profession and don't want to get a life

And every one seems to be enjoying it thoroughly

Its like I am trying to make love and 100 people cheering around me and saying"Do This" and "Do That"

Can you beat that?

Finally I know one thing for sure that whatever I do I am not going to make a silly decision like my friend A--- who buys something in Gurgaon at a high rate and has not even seen the place !

Or for that matter H who will ruin their life by travelling 4 hours every day just b coz they will not change residence. I am pretty much sure he will never have the time to read this let alone comment

Is it not better to spend or save somewhere else?

Any way that the thought that I live for the moment with and still searching...

No comments: