Delhi 2 Dubai: 1 Way Ticket

Delhi 2 Dubai: 1 Way Ticket

Monday 23 July 2007

Samsung Shit(Everyone's Invited)


I bought a TV which was worse than a Radio-I mean it did not have any images on it's screen. Naturally I got it changed the next day as I was unable to fathom the sense. Yeah That's Samsung for you: Just the introduction
A couple of months later: and not to forget that the Celsius had also increased poignancy--- Not to mention the July Sultry mess common in Delhi, We bought an AC: for precisely the same Reason
Yeah you guessed it right: It was somehow Samsung
We knew the Brand but not that the life of this product will just be eleven days!
Talk of prompt service: the month undertakes on its own to make the temper simmer
But still one week and a rusty replacement machine was too much for me

Ah yes ... I promised the repair supervisors nephew a job in my office
Pat came the AC all polished and clean.
Strange are the ways of the world. Pulling strings has less to do with the guitar ... No?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made my mind about Samsung products. Like their screens but the rest is a grade A piece of shit. Louzy, buggy cell phones that can't even call back last number when it's not in the phone book, shitty hard drives that slow down or hang up when 70% full and other crappy DVD and CD drives and digital cameras.

Anonymous said...

http://www.myoptionscommunity.com/content/thrifty-arrowhead-est-payday-loans-online-same-day-countermeasures-metal-bitterness-flowerbe Actuari start a business under 1000 Tientee [url=http://www.maplestudent.com/node/49002]how to make money[/url]